Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Polarbear Swim

The reason why I’m not going to the Polar bear swim is because there is no real reason or significance for me to, I think of it as pointless. I could go and possibly go and freeze my butt off or I could go and eat lunch. I could play basketball or go to the polar bear swim. There are so many other options that I have to choose from then going to the polar bear swim. I could do the polar bear swim any time I wanted to. My friends asked me to do it the teachers told me to do it, and I still don’t see any point. Sure it’s for the grads but I could do it just for myself. After all I am a grad myself, or I will be this year. If I wanted to do it I will go of my own free will, and not because someone asked or told me to do it. When someone demanded me to do it I said “no” they asked why, I told them “because you told me to”, and I don’t want to do something if you’re not going to ask me to do it. That and I am my own person after all, but over all it probably would be fun but I could do it when I feel like it. It looks cloudy outside, there is a possibility of wind along shore and the water is probably colder then everyone really thinks. This is why I am not going to the polar bear swim, not because I hate it but because I just don’t feel like it, its all timing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment