Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Walk A Paragraph"

            I went to Brewster, and where that is, is a little past Omak about half an hour. I was in this little Mexican store and I was observing this little woman she was about late thirties early forties, and it was interesting but she looked like any normal person I guess out in public. You could tell she wasn’t happy about her job and she also brought her child to work with her. If you think about it she can’t hire a baby sitter, or she has no family in the area, or maybe she lives in the place she works. But in most cases that is how the Mexican women are down there, considering I have family down there. The way she did her make up was like she wanted attention which was a little scary. Who puts eye liner around there lips to outline it, I felt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment